Voicegain Enterprise Speech-to-Text Platform (API, Portal, etc.)
Project maintained by voicegain
Hosted on GitHub Pages — Theme by mattgraham
About Voicegain Platform
Voicegain provides a Speech-to-Text Platform built around a Deep Neural Network ASR engine.
Voicegain Speech-to-Text supports:
- open vocabulary speech transcription (real-time and off-line) and
- speech recognition (using context-free grammars).
Both are accessible via Web API. In addition, the recognizer is available with MRCP interface.
Apart from bare-bones speech recognition we provide other APIs that build on top of that:
- Telephone Bot API - it is a callback api suitable to building IVRs and Voicebots
- Speech Analytics API
Voicegain Platform is accessible in the Cloud and can also be deployed at the Edge (on-prem Edge Computing).
What is available in this Github repository
This repository tracks public components of the Voicegain Platform. Things like:
Repository also provides a lot of useful code:
- example code - we have examples of:
- declarative ivr - Declarative IVR is a way to specify a complete IVR flow using a simple yaml file. The yaml file gets interpreted by a Lambda fuction and uses Voicegain Telephone Bot API to hear and talk over the phone. Included is a yam file for a simple outbound survey IVR application.
- test-transcribe.py - takes audio files from a directory and runs it through Voicegain and Google speech-to-text - if reference transcripts are available it will report WER for both
- audio-sender bootstrap bundle - this is for Live Transcription.
Normally you would download it via the Web Console. Here is Zendesk help article which describes the whole process.
You can learn more about Voicegain at our main website. BTW, we are offering a generous free tier that renews each month so Signup Now.
Voicegain Github Home